▪ Mercy Creek - Services at Mercy Creek for the month of January will be Sunday, January 18th at 1pm.
▪ In Touch - Articles for the February In Touch are due to Tudy by Thursday, January 29.
▪ Mercy Creek - Services at Mercy Creek for the month of February will be Sunday, February 1 at 1pm.
▪ Luke Bible Study - It is time once again for our winter session of our All Church Bible Study to start up. It will begin the week of Feb. 2 and will be on the second half of the book of Luke. The first half was a blessing as we studied the birth of Jesus and his ministry as a man. The second half will be as much of a blessing as we study his final days, crucifixion and resurrection. It will be an 8 week study that should conclude by the end of March.
There is no need to sign up if you plan to stay in the group you met with in the fall. Your group leader will be in contact with you to establish your meeting time and place. If you were not a part of a group in the fall and would like to join, or if you need to switch groups, please sign up on the sign up sheet in the hall. Do not hesitate to join even if you did not participate in the fall.
In order for some young mothers to attend the Women’s session, a babysitter is needed to watch a few children. If you would be willing to volunteer, please sign up on the designated sheet. You do not need to commit to the entire 8 week session. You may volunteer for as few or as many days work for you.
Questions can be directed to Tim & Emily Schmidgall or Duane & Alissa Kieser
▪ Winter Work Project - Rebuilding homes in Vilonia, Arkansas, January 5 - March 27, 2015. 50 volunteers needed each week (skilled and unskilled), accommodations and meals provided, more information at www.acworldrelief.org.
**A group from Princeville & Bradford is planning to take a bus to
Arkansas the 2nd week in February to help out with the
winter World Relief project. There is extra room on the bus
and they would like for you to go with them. Anyone interested should
contact Bro. Cody Maher for further details.**
▪ Mennonite Relief Sale - This year's Mennonite Relief Sale will be held on March 20th and 21st. As in the previous years, Bloomington church is in charge of making the pies for the Friday night Fish and Chicken Dinner. We need all the help we can get in making 160+ pies! Signing up to make or sell pies is most helpful, and you can find a sign-up sheet on the hall table. If you're not able to make pies but would like to make a donation of ingredients or money, please contact Megan Martin. Thank you, in advance, for your help and support! This job could not be done without the help of our church family!
▪ Atlanta Church - For anyone planning on traveling to Atlanta to worship; they would love to have you come, but would ask that you call ahead. The reason for this is that they will be meeting in a new location very soon as they are selling their current church building and have purchased another one. There is some question about specific timing and things have been happening very quickly so they wanted all to know as soon as possible. They request your prayers for God's clear direction and timing. They would love to have you come and worship with them. Any questions can be directed to Bro. Tom Waldbeser or the other ministering brothers.
Submit New Announcement