▪ In Touch - Articles for the May In Touch are due to Tudy by Sunday, April 26. The May In Touch will be available on Wednesday, April 29.
▪ Outreach Fund - During April the Outreach Committee will be making a donation to Timber Ridge A. C. Home for the Handicapped in Morton. Anyone wishing to contribute to the Outreach Fund which supports missions of the Apostolic Christian Church as well as other worthy programs may place their donation in the box marked “Outreach”.
▪ Midwest Gospel Sing - Midwest Gospel Sing, Saturday, April 25 at Five Points in Washington, IL, 5:45pm - 8:30pm. The Midwest Gospel Sing is an evening of worship and fellowship. We will enjoy some congregational singing, listening to a few groups of singers, and hearing a testimony from a family who has been touched by the Home for the Handicapped. This is the only formal fundraising event supporting the Apostolic Christian Home for the Handicapped. We will be hosting a live internet streaming of the event that evening. Go to our website (www.midwestgospelsing.org) prior to the start of the program and click on the Watch Live button.
▪ Alabama/Tennessee Fellowship Weekend - The Alabama/Tennessee Fellowship Weekend will be held on May 23-24. This year's topics will focus on being bold ambassadors for Christ. Everyone is invited to come for the weekend to fellowship, sing and worship the Lord. Please notify Mark Streitmatter by May 8 if you plan to attend. See posting on the bulletin board for complete details.
▪ Men's Sing Invitation - The 2015 Apostolic Christian Men's Sing will be held in Washington, IL on August 29th and 30th. For more information see posting on bulletin board or visit www.acmensing.com.
Submit New Announcement