▪ Roller Skating Party - The Sunday School Roller Skating Party is today, March 1st, from 4-6 pm at Skate 'n' Place. Pizza will be served.
▪ Daylight Savings Time Begins - Remember to turn your clocks ahead one hour next Sunday, March 8.
▪ Memorandium - Bro. Ted Witzig Sr. will be here on Wednesday, March 11 to help with the reading of the memorandum. Everyone is encouraged to attend and to be prayerful for the evening.
▪ Mennonite Relief Sale - This year's Mennonite Relief Sale will be held on March 20th and 21st. As in the previous years, Bloomington church is in charge of making the pies for the Friday night Fish and Chicken Dinner. We need all the help we can get in making 160+ pies! Signing up to make or sell pies is most helpful, and you can find a sign-up sheet on the hall table. If you're not able to make pies but would like to make a donation of ingredients or money, please contact Megan Martin. Thank you, in advance, for your help and support! This job could not be done without the help of our church family!
▪ In Touch - Articles for the April In Touch are due to Tudy by Thursday, March 26.
▪ Timber Ridge Hymn Sing - Everyone is invited to join us at Timber Ridge (Morton) on Friday, March 27 for a hymn sing. We will begin promptly at 7pm. If you would be willing to play the piano please contact Marc Grim.
▪ Saturday Meeting Date - Mark will be available at church on Satuday, March 28 if you'd like to meet. You can call, text or email him to schedule a time.
▪ Easter Sunrise Service - Our Easter Sunrise Service will be on Sunday, April 5th. The service will begin at 7:45am, with breakfast served immediately afterwards. There will be sign-up sheets out on the table in the hall for breakfast attendance. Please be sure to sign up, including numbers for any planned guests, so that the committee can determine a head-count for breakfast that morning.
There will also be a sign-up sheet out for volunteers to help with serving the breakfast and to bring in casseroles and pastries. Please bring breakfast casseroles in a disposable foil pan. If you are interested in helping direct people flow for serving and seating at breakfast, there are spots to sign up to help with ushering duties.
Please direct any questions to Cody & Maggie Maher or Russ & Nancy Schwartz.
Submit New Announcement